Join one of the Special Olympics Soar & Roar Festival Motorbike Rides on Sunday 9 December 2018 and ride to honour people with intellectual disabilities.
- Ride #1: Mount Panorama, Bathurst
- Ride #2: Frasers Motorcycles, Concord (with ambassador Brendan Jones)
- Ride #3: Luna Park, Milsons Point
- Ride #4: Pie in the Sky, Cowan
- Ride #5: Ducati Owners Club of NSW, Club Marconi, Bossley Park (with ambassador Troy Bayliss)
- Ride #6: Ulysses Club Hills Branch, Castle Hill RSL (with ambassador Kevin Magee)
- Start your own ride
Celebrate International Day of People with a Disability and raise much needed funds for Special Olympics Australia to create an arena for athletes to exercise, have fun and make life-long friends. We encourage all bike riders to fundraise a minimum of $200. Highest fundraisers will lead bikes from each venue and Lap of Honuor around Sydney Motorsport Park.
Join of one of 6 motorcycle rides
See the other rides from various starting points around Sydney:
* NSW HOGS starting from Gloria Jeans, Strathfield - JOIN THEM
If you would like us to create a page for your ride please contact us. Note: minimum of 8 riders required to set up individual pages
Register for $55 and fundraise for Special Olympics Australia and support more people living with an intellectual disability to play sport and achieve their personal best in life. Or make a contribution to one of the SOAR & ROAR riders.
EACH BIKE RIDER WILL RECEIVE
- Limited edition SOAR & ROAR 2018 patch
- SOAR & ROAR bandana
- Free entry to the SOAR & ROAR Festival
- Opportunity to ride with ambassadors Brendan Jones or Kevin Magee
- Entry in VIP Wheeler Club and hear first hand from Ambassadors
- Sausage sizzle for all riders
AT THE SOAR & ROAR FESTIVAL, BE PART OF
- Lap of Honour around Sydney Motorsport Park
- Form a Guard of Honour for Special Olympics Australia Athletes and Law Enforcement Torch Run as part of the Opening Ceremony
- Put your bike on display at the SOAR & ROAR Bike Show
- Highest Overall Fundraiser presentation
See who is leading the fundraising for each of our bike rides. The overall top fundraiser for each ride will lead their group into Sydney Motorsport Park for the lap of honour!