Online Registrations have now closed.
You can still register on the day.
Join rides from:
Hills Ulysses - Castle Hill RSL | Ambassador: Nathan Hindmarsh
Harley Davidson | Ambassador: Brendan Jones
Spyder Community - Opera House | Ambassador: Chris Vermeulen
Indian Motorcycles - Ashfield Dealership | Ambassador: Simon Bouda
Kings x Bikers - Krispy Kreme, Auburn | Ambassador: Murray Sayle
Military Brotherhood MC - Quibaree Park | Ambassador: Tex & Rebel
Live to Ride Magazine- Marsden Park | Ambassador: Kevin Magee
Surfside Motorcycle Garage | Ambassador: Brad Fittler
Worthingtons - Kariong Dealership | Ambassador: Roy Leslie
Each bike rider will receive:
Drivers register for:
- Team Cronulla Mixed Car Ride - Cronulla Beach
- Team Mixed Cars - Penrith
- Team Mixed Cars - Mrs Macquarie's Chair
- Team Red Car Ride - Government House
- Team Porsche - Luna Park
- Team Tesla - Archibald Fountain, Hyde Park
- Team Show us your Motor - Bobbin Head
- Team Mustang MOCA - Lillianfels Park, Katoomba
- Team South West Muscle Cars - ANZ Stadium
- Team Mercedes-Benz- Kirribilli RIDE FULL
- Team S550 Mustang - Brays Bay Reserve, Rhodes RIDE FULL
- Team GT Muscle Cars - Parramatta Park RIDE FULL
Each driver will receive:
Dream Ride online registrations now closed.
You are welcome to come to Sydney Motorsport Park to enjoy other festivities.
* ONLY REGISTERED RIDERS WILL GET A DREAM RIDE
At the heart of the Soar & Roar Festival are Dream Rides, giving Special Olympics Australia athletes and people with intellectual disabilities the chance to experience the thrill of driving in a luxury car.
Dream ride participants will be selected via a ballot. Rides in specific vehicle make and models cannot be guaranteed.
Each Dream Rider will receive:
- Receive a dream ride in a classic or luxury car
- Health screening including: Healthy Eyes, Healthy Feet, Big Smiles, Healthy Living
- Meet Special Olympics athletes and connect with your local club
- Live entertainment all day
- Exclusive 2019 Soar & Roar medallion
All Dream Riders must:
- Be 14+ years old
- Have an intellectual disability
- Be able to ride alone without assistance
- Be able to ride in a car for up to 60 minutes
- Make their own way to the starting venue and home at the completion of the day
- Accept the terms and conditions
Show & Shine
Join the first ever Soar and Roar Festival Show & Shine Event
- Overall Festival Champion ($500 cash)
- Top 6 cars (Trophy)
Each presenter will receive:
- Meet Accelebration Ambassadors
Each participant will receive:
- Build and race your very own Soar and Roar Billy Cart
- Bring your own cart
- OR pre-purchase a kit for $200 to build on the day
- Teams are made up of 4 to include work colleagues, family or friends
- Free Registration
- However teams are encouraged to funraise
View full race rules here
Who will be 2019's King of the Mountain?
Join us for all the fun and festival at Soar & Roar.
Each participant will receive:
- Hundreds of Cars and Bikes on display
- Show and Shine
- Bike Stunt Show
- Live Stage Entertainment
- Dance and Song Competition on the Main Stage
- Fast Laps on South Track
- Obstacle Fitness Course
- Helicopter Rides for people with intellectual disabilities
- Trike Rides for people with intellectual disabilitiesBillycart Races
- Food trucks and Exhibition stands
- Meet Car and Motorbike Ambassadors
- Celebrate International Day of People with Disability
- The chance to speak with Special Olympics clubs and athletes to find out how getting active can improve health outcomes for people with intellectual disabilities
Soar & Roar motorcyclists, Dream Car drivers and Dream Riders do not need to complete this registration for entry.
Entry for the general public to the Soar & Roar Festival is FREE.