9am - 3pm
The SOAR & ROAR festival is Australia’s most inclusive motoring festival celebrating International Day of People with a Disability and powered by the motorsport community at Australia’s home of high velocity entertainment - Sydney Motorsport Park.
In addition to the roar of bikes and cars, the festival offers a variety of fun, inclusive activities for people of all ages, including:
- Live stage entertainment
- Dream Rides for people with an intellectual disability
- Hot laps in a Forumla Ford
- Australia World Record Dance Spectacular attempt
- Amusement rides for the kids
- Car displays including over 200 cars, fire trucks, police cars and more!
- Sydney Zoo petting animals
- Show & Shine Car Show
- Sport demonstrations by Special Olympics Athletes
- Helicopter rides
- Moto KHANA
- Market stalls
- Wheeler Dance Spectacular
- Get your photo with Santa in a Red Buick
- Billycart Race (Find out more or enter a team)
Missy Lancaster Joins Soar & Roar Festival
We're proud to announce Missy Lancaster will be joining us to rock the stage at this year's festival.
Missy is an Australian singer-songwriter performing artist and rising star on the country scene.
Her debut album ‘Piece Of Me’ reached #1 on the ARIA Australian Country Artist Charts, #1 on iTunes Country Album Chart and #2 on the ARIA Country Chart.
Missy has performed at leading festivals including CMC Rocks QLD, Rockin Rocky Festival in Rockhampton, Tamworth Country Music Festival, Gympie Music Muster and many more!
More recently, Missy opened for Golden Guitar winner Travis Collins at his sold-out show and is a celebrity guest judge on Channel 7's new series "All Together Now Australia".