Soar & Roar Festival supports Special Olympics Australia to provide sporting opportunities to people with disabilities.
Soar & Roar is an award-winning celebration of inclusion and has been described as the largest festival for International Day of People with Disability in New South Wales.
The day will see thousands from the motorcycling and classic car community provide people with an intellectual disability the opportunity to experience the thrill of a Dream Ride along with a health aspect for people with intellectual disabilities.
As part of Special Olympics Australia's Healthy Athlete Program, all people with an intellectual disability who participate in the Festival will receive free health screening, including:
An action-packed day of family fun and entertainment at Sydney Motorsport Park includes:
- Hundreds of Cars and Bikes on display
- Show and Shine
- Bike Stunt Show
- Live Stage Entertainment
- Dance and Song Competition on the Main Stage
- Fast Laps on South Track
- Obstacle Fitness Course
- Helicopter Rides for people with intellectual disabilities
- Trike Rides for people with intellectual disabilities
- Billycart Races
- Food trucks and Exhibition stands
- Meet Car and Motorbike Ambassadors
- The chance to speak with Special Olympics clubs and athletes to find out how getting active can improve health outcomes for people with intellectual disabilities
Families, carers, disability support providers and those with an intellectual disability are invited to register to reserve your spot for Soar & Roar Festival today.